Re: [IP] Pumper ID

I asked my son (who was an EMT in a former life) the same question, and he
said "The only way to quarantee that they see it is to have it tatooed on your
forehead!"  But, seriously, he said they always check for MedicAlert jewelry
and then he made me a label that says "Insulin Pump--Do Not Remove" with red
lettering on a clear plastic.  I put it on the front of the pump in an area
that doesn't block anything that I need to see and it really stands out.  I
think it will be seen if it's necessary for someone to have this info. The
label is about the same thickness as scotch tape and stays flush against the