I just checked my sons bg for his snack and got a big surprise. His before
dinner was 124 [beautiful] now he's 506 !!! We just changed his site today
earlier because it started hurting and was red. Now I go to check his site and
its laying in his pants!!!
I don't have any ideas on where to put sites on this kid cuz they never last
more than 2 days. His abdomen is out cuz he overused it doing MDI for the last
2 years,so the Endo told us to use under his ribcage. No good. Everytime he
moves or stretches it hurts or starts pulling out.We've had it in upper
buttocks the last 2 times.we even use iv prep to make it sticky.
                                             Doreen -mom of 2 pumpers -making
me crazy