Re: [IP] Not a happy MiniMed user

Were you on D and then switched to M? Can you email me please and talk to
me? I
am so frustrated..did you upgrade your D pump? If so how did that fly with
email @ redacted
If you are the person who lives in Madison...Mad City is pretty cool..we lived
there for awhile..and daugher graduated from Uof W-M