[IP] Pumper ID

I was told to carry ID with me that stated I wore a pump.  I called MM to see
if they had a wallet ID.  I was told no.  So after some creative thinking I
hit on the idea to take my Medic Alert Neckless to a jeweler and have the word
"Insulin Pump" engraved on the lower section on the back side of the Neckless.
It will cost $5.50 and what ever the governor's the share is.  I have told
Medic Alert to update there records to show I now was a pumper.  Now I am
thinking of doing something to put in my wallet and have it laminated.  So it
will last for a while.

Nasty Ben