[IP] Pregnancy and the Pump

Hello Fellow Pumpers:..I have a question to throw out to you's who have
used the pump during your pregnancy.  I am asking on behalf of a fellow
pumper who is in her first trimester and has been put on the pump by her
nurse/educator..not having access to a computer, I will forward on to
her all comments... what can she expect.. what are the pros/cons of
using a pump during pregnancy.. any input/comments will be appreciated.
Yours in Pumping,

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall
n:              Springall;Pat and Dave