[IP] Doctor's Referral Letter

I will be going to my doctor on Monday, and I know it's last minute,
but does anyone out there have a copy of the letter their doctor sent
to the insurance company to approve them for the pump?  I talked to
the insurance company and they said they would need a referral from my
doctor and that approval usually only takes 1 - 2 weeks.  Since I
don't know my doctor very well and am not sure how he feels about
pumping, I'd like to be able to provide him with a few "key phrases",
if necessary, to speed along the insurance approval process.  (Jan, I
should have asked you about this when I saw you! I'm taking Sonja's
name and number with me in case he needs to speak to someone nearby
about pumps!!)  If anyone has anything, they can e-mail me privately
at email @ redacted