[IP] Pumping High-Test!

I am finally pumping Humalog instead of saline!  I just had to tell someone!
It really seemed strange (but great) to not have a syringe full of NPH this
morning--the first time in 40+ years.  I can't believe that my bg only went up
by 5mg from before lunch until 1 hour after lunch.  I'm checking hourly so I'm
sure I'm not going to crash.  Thank you, everyone, for all your encouragement
and help to get me to this point.  Have a great weekend!