Re: [IP] My A1C

My nurse had said a while back we were going to go the way of my unpredictable
highs and lows and it would be very true.  I can eat the very same thing, do
the very same thing and some time I can drop to the bottom or go up.  AM's are
the worse for lows.  I have tried all kind of adjustments to my humalog even
not taking any and nothing seems to work.  Hopefully, my insurance company
will realizie that in the long run it could be a lot cheaper for them.  I just
hope that my nurse has contacted them and she has good news for me on Tuesday.