Instruction sheet, was: Re: [IP] silhouettes

Sue wrote:

>Laura (and everyone else) - this seems to be a continuing problem with MiniMed
>- not sending instructions with the Sil samples. Please, take the time to call
>them and make them aware (again) of this. I know many, many people, including
>me, who have had the same problem and called. They keep saying they will
>correct the problem, but so far, no luck.

There are MiniMed reps on the list here. Perhaps they can take note of this
and get the info posted to their web site (or get the document in
electronic format to us and we'll post it on the Insulin Pumpers site).

The instructions are too important to neglect.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted