[IP] Insurance run around

Good news and bad.  First the good .Went to the Endo today and my A1C was down
to 6.5 from 8.9 after only one month of pumping.  To totally put a damper on
good day, my insurance co merged with another and I will need to find a new
Endo.  After fighting with about 7 people at in ins. co, I finally got them to
at least pay for this visit !!  Three and a half hours on the phone and I
still don't know if they will continue to pay for pump supplies.  Insurance
co.'s SUCK !!!  And, to make a bad day even worse,  of all the Endos that were
on my group there is only one that will take pump patients !!!  How can they
call themselves Endos if they don't know about pump therapy ?

Thank you all for letting me vent !!!   And those of you in Missouri, stay
away from GHP !!!!!!