I hope you and Steph have a great superbowl party. I personally will not watch
the game but I will have about 10 kids in my kitchen making my meals,for
superbowl sunday is my birthday.The kids are already making a list. I don't
have to cook or clean but I do have to do the shopping.Now that they have more
freedom because of pumps I wonder what we will be eating.
                                                              Doreen-happy mom
of 2 pumpers