[IP] Re:

congrats on getting your pump started.It may seem overwhelming right now but
it doesn't take long to get used to it.I just started both of my kids 10 days
ago and feel very confident already.
Keep an eye on the bgs and use your knowledge and all resources available
including this list. I've even been able to get answers here even in the
middle of the night. Once you get comfortable with it you'll be so much
                                                Doreen [mom of 2 new happy