[IP] silhouettes

Laura (and everyone else) - this seems to be a continuing problem with MiniMed
- not sending instructions with the Sil samples. Please, take the time to call
them and make them aware (again) of this. I know many, many people, including
me, who have had the same problem and called. They keep saying they will
correct the problem, but so far, no luck.
I have an instruction sheet I would be happy to scan and send to you if you
would like. Just let me know.
Sue Tappendorf