No Subject

I've been on the list for one month, and finally began the pump today.  The
instructor and my endocrinologist were both impressed with the knowledge I
already had of pump issues, and that's largely due to the discussions on
this list--this forum has been very helpful, so thanks.  Now, 3 hours after
my first bolus, my bg is very high (330 mg/dl; I'm using the MM 507c with a
silhouette), so I have to watch this closely.