[IP] [Fwd: What a shock]

-- BEGIN included message

Would you please read my question about "dizziness from insulin"? I may
not be any more sensitive than most to the effect of insulin on blood
sugars (though  I had several very severe hypo incidents, which were
likely the result of overcontrol). But I have this problem with
occasional dizziness, and I am also on a generic version of Synthroid.

My last labs were okay, I think. Within therapeutic range, as they say.

-- END included message