[IP] My A1C

My A1C just came in.  I hope that the insurance company won't think that I am
doing fine without the pump and won't approve it for me.  Back in Oct when I
first came into this new world I was right at 13.  Now I am 7.2.  Not bad, but
boy do I really work at it.  For some reason the last week I have been running
a little high.  In fact this morning was the first mid morning low that I have
had in about a week.  My mid morning lows is probably what keeps my A1C down.
Since I have gotten myself almost to the target range, how will this influence
my insurance company?  I meet with my nurse Tuesday AM.  Hopefully, she has
already started the wheels rolling for my pump.  I also have an eye
appointment Monday PM.  I haven't seen the eye doctor since my diagnosis.  He
is the one that said that I need to go to a doctor and get checked out for
thyroid and diabetes.  I told him and everyone else that I was not going to
have diabetes!!  Never say never.