Re: [IP] Tingling & Numbness

I was told while being evaluated for the pump that if I had any retinopathy it
COULD temporarily become worse.  I had to have an eye exam and a form
completed by my ophthalmologist stating that I did not have retinopathy and
that he agreed with putting me on a pump.  It is also mentioned on page 20 of
Pumping Insulin (under "A Word To New Pump Users")  paragraph 2.  I was told
that if this happens to someone it is usually temporary and the eyes return to
their pre-pump status, or even improve, within a year.  Hope this helps to
clear up this concern.