Re: [IP] BGs are now down

I changed the infusion set also. I have had my old pump in since I last wrote
and my BGs are great! I am thankful because I was not feeling so good with
those high Bgs..I kept bolusing and bolusing and the Bgs kept going up..I
understand. I used the same brand infusion site but new one on my old
I am back to normal..I will call MiniMed tomorrow..I would now prefer to
upgrade my D pump..we will see and time will tell. I thought by Friday I will
re-start my MiniMed and see what happens..