[IP] Decisions

Hi Tara - great reasons to go on the pump - avoiding lows and a healthy
pregnancy. My daughter is on the pump, with wanting to avoid the very frequent
lows she had from her NPH. It has helped immensely, and actually, until she
started basketball a few weeks ago, she went from 2 - 3 lows DAILY pre-pump to
2 - 3 a month! I hope you decide to go for it - I don't think you will regret

Sue Tappendorf