Re: [IP] Plantar's Warts - a Better Way

In a message dated 1/27/99 8:27:17 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<Finally, I went to a podiatrist who prescribed something very different.

Vitamin E (or maybe it was Vitamin A) this was 20 years ago- taken daily in

a very high dose , prescription form.  Each night I was to rub castor oil

in a circular motion into the warts for five minutes.  In the morning, I

was to wash my foot and apply a lamb's wool dressing for the day.

This may indeed be a good treatment, but it did remind me of the time years
ago when my friend was telling me by telephone how she had rubbed her warts
with a copper penny and then buried it in the backyard and now the warts were
gone.  I figured "what do I have to lose?", but by the time I got off the
phone and had found a penny, my warts had already mysteriously disappeared.

I thought that was really strong medicine.

Linda Zottoli