Re: [IP] Aspartme

<< This article was sent by a coworker of mine. Thought it might be
 interesting to share:

 > Subject: Usually Don't Send these out but I thought everyone should
 > read this.
 >

 > Read this you DIET COKE DRINKER YOU!!!!
 > WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE and the MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOUNDATION
 > F.D.A. ISSUING FOR COLLUSION WITH MONSANTO
 > Article written by Nancy Markle (1120197)
 >
 > I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL
 CONFERENCE
 > on "ASPARTAME marketed as 'NutraSweet', 'Equal', and 'Spoonful"'. In
 the<

I think we have seen this here before and the general consensus was that most
of this information is sensationalism. There is some truth to not using
aspartame in the cooking process because of the chemical changes. I personally
do no like the taste of it in anything that is hot, cofee, tea.  Other than
that, I think we all previously agreed to leave info such as this off site.
Barbara B.