Re: [IP] synthroid?

<< Just got lab results back--I am feeling really bummed.  A1C was 8.3,
 and I need to go back to synthroid.  I stopped taking it for a while cuz
 it made me nauseus.  >>
There may be a relationship between the need for thyroid and the rising A1C.
Perhaps your previous dose was too high. There is no subsitute for thyroid
that I am aware of. Thyroid deficiency made my total cholesterol level go up.
Barbara B.