Re: [IP] Arizona - HB2158

<< Yesterday I spent the day at the Capitol.  I was able to meet with my
 Representative and Senator for my district.  Two Issues / Concerns:
 1. HB2158 ( House Bill ).  This bill would force Insurance Companies in
 the State of AZ to pay for Diabetes Education.  This HB could save lives
 and money ( for ourselves and insurance companies ).  These politicians
 like the words "save money".  >>
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I testified at a joint house committee in WV, as a family member of someone
with Type 2. It was a gut wrenching session considering my Mom died 2 months
prior. Anyway, be prepared to fight the insurance company lobbyists. Our bill
passed, but only because of persistence of CDEs in the state. Now everyone
else wants to take credit for it. Ha Ha. Anyway, the point is...it passed.
Barbara B.