Re: [IP] Decisions

My kids have only been on the disetronic pump for 1 week but it has changed so
much. My kids used to have wild up and down swings on shots.Now their bgs are
almost always right where they belong.
   Try the pump if you can borrow one and pump saline.It takes a little
getting used to but its worth it.Its gonna take some work from you , learning
carb counting and how to run the pump but believe me its worth it. My kids are
so much happier and freer to be kids.
Doreen[email @ redacted]