Re: [IP] stretch marks

I used to use my entire lower abdomen for insertion sites. I got stretch
marks across the middle lower abdomen when i was pregnant, 2 years ago.
Since then, the marks have almost completely faded, but I still cannot
use that area for insertion sites -- the absorption is not predictable.

(Lately I've been trying to find some sites above my navel, but it's difficult:
my rib cage extends below my navel so there are only about 2 sites in between
my ribs that I can use.)