Re: [IP] Decisions

I had my son 6 months ago (almost).  I want on the pump three weeks after he
was born.  I know now having the pump would have made my pregnancy much more
tolerable.  It is much easier to adjust Basal rates than it is to mess with
long acting insulin such as Humalog or N.  I also had a very hard time keeping
anything down the first 5 months of my pregnancy, it would have been so much
easier to Bolus at each meal after I had known whether I was going to keep it
down or not.  Instead I had a lot of really bad lows cause I would loose what
I ate, and couldn't keep anything down, and my insulin would be working with
no food to keep my BG stable.  I recommend it...