[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #775

Also add to the list, Halle Berry, actress; Jean Smart, actress; and Chris
Dudley, basketball player (formerly Portland Trailblazer, don't know where
he is now)

When preparing for my talk to the high school class, I found a cool web
site- www.diabetes.org/Mendosa/October198.asp - it has famous people
with diabetes. The 3 examples I used were: Nicole Johnson, Miss America,
Art Shell, former Raider football player and Bret Michaels, member of
the rock group Poison. Nicole Johnson is the only one I know of that is
using the pump. Again thanks for everyone's advice.
pumping for 3years and 3months.