RE: Diab T-shirts, was....Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoi

I guess I am still somewhat naive, I didn't even realize someone would think
like that! I just thought it was a cute little jingle.

Judy Goetsch(please when you put up my posts use my name JUDY, so people
know I am writing the posts- I just happen to use my husband's e-mail
address. He's nice enough to share with me!)