[IP] Silhouettes

After 2 months of having the samples (silhouettes) I got my nerve up today
and inserted one.  It was a piece of cake!  I was so surprised.  The
thinking about it was a lot worse then the actual doing.  Anyway, now my
question is how do I get silhouettes to replace the 4 to 6 boxes of softset
QRs that I have.  It is a lot more comfortable and I even inserted it on my
right side where I haven't been able to use any thing for over 2 months (the
reason I finally asked for the samples).  Can I just call Minimed or what?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Also sorry if this is the 2nd post
of this request from me, I'm not sure I sent the first one the right way.