[IP] Silhouettes

I finally got my nerve up (after 2 months of having the samples!) and
tried the silhouettes.  It was sooo easy!  It also doesn't hurt like the
softsets did and I put it on my right side where I haven't been able to
place a softset in 2 months without a lot of pain and I don't even know it
is there.  Okay now for my question.  I have a good 4 to 6 months worth of
softset QRs, how do I get them switched for silhouettes?  Any suggestions?
I want to keep a few just in case but the majority I want to switch.