Re: [IP] map

> Is there a map on the pumpers website that has where members live?
> I live in Charleston, SC and do not personally know any pumpers
> (actually, I only know one diabetic).  I am not pumping yet and
> would like to actually see one in person.

There is a map on the ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page of the web site. If
you click on the region near where you live, you can zoom in and see
what cities pumpers live in. For privacy reasons, there are not names
associated with the individual dots, but you can ask the list and I'm
sure you will receive replies. About 1/4 of the pumpers on the list
have contributed to the data base.

FOR THE REST OF YOU SLACKERS (oops.. meant pumpers!), fill out and
Insulin Pumpers Information Sheet...... pretty please!

Just click on the button right under the MAP
If you need help, contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org