Re: [IP] Transplant

No,  as of this times,I am uable to get abck on the tx list for a pancreas.
My txed pancreas didnt reject, it clotted off.  I had soo many complications
for that(i was in a coma for 8 weeks and in the hosp for 4 months), soo my Doc
at UCSF doesnt think that i would survive another major surgery such as a tx.
I also had a double bypass last July.  I am not giving up tho!!
The pump is great as far as freedom goes, but no comparison to a pancreas tx.