Re: [IP] Still High

> (this will be
> hard on our finacnes this way as I only get so mcuh insulin per month (3
> bottles) on insuracne and we have to pay for it on our own so this cannot
> go on
> for long both for the $$ and for my health)

I would contact your Insurance Commissioner.  You're doctor also should be able to
push more insulin through for you.  That's insane that they are putting such
limits.  Pumps, strips, etc.  I can see, don't agree, but can see.  Insulin,
bottom line either you have it and live or don't have it and die!  These people
just have to see it.