[IP] Re: USA Today article

Is it true that MD's don't do just pancreatic transplants?  I heard that
they will only transplant a pancreas if they are already in there
transplanting a kidney.  And if you're getting a kidney, you're going to
need to take the immunosupression drugs anyway.  I thought a transplant
sounded neat, until I realized that I would have to be in the middle of
a kidney transplant.  (and mine are just fine thank you...knock on wood,