Re: [IP] Re: Still High

I am priming the pump properly..Thanks for the thought though. WE increased
some more the basal rates and this AM when I woke up my BGs were 205 almost 50
points lower. There seems to be a difference between the pumps.  I don't like
to use more insulin when I didn't have to before. I think I like the D pump
better..this one may be heading back to the facotry. Why should I use a piece
of equipment that is not foing me any good? Disetronic will be back in use
tonight when I change set ups.