Re: [IP] hypoglycemic seizures

Wow - Thanks very much for all the answers Ted, Dennis, and Wayne. There are lots
of interesting facts and ideas there. I like to understand how things work and your
explanations mostly make good sense.

But since you clearly have a sense of humour, Wayne, can you see why a a lawyer or
scientist might understand the following statement whereas a mathematician (such as
myself) might consider it to be highbrow humour?