RE: Diab T-shirts, was....Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoi

> Coming home in the car yesterday I thought of something cute I though would
> be neat on a shirt, but I don't know if we could use it because it is a
> take-off on the old Dr. Pepper jingle. Anyway, here goes:
> I'm a pumper
> He's a pumper
> She's a pumper
> Wouldn't you like to be a pumper too?
> Yeah, be a Pumper
> C'mon be a Pumper!

Gotta be careful about the "pumper" part. If Glenn is lurking out
there, he can tell you an amusing story about the man who contacted
him and wanted to join the list back when it was about 30 or so. He
wanted to get "connected" to other "pumpers".  heh... heh...

Michael <email @ redacted>