Re: Diab T-shirts, was....Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

> Now all we need is for Michael to have a pumper's products for sale page on
> the pumpers website.  Maybe this whole operation could be self supporting
> :-)
> -wm
I don't think there is much money to be made for the small number of
items we could carry, but.... I am planning a page of hard to find
supplies and "things?". I still have to get an e-commerce server set
up and a bunch of other stuff. It will take a while, but it is being
planned. The purpose of IP is to provide what pumpers need -
information and more. There are expenses of course, but it is a
non-profit organization so the sale of items need only cover the

Michael <email @ redacted>