Re: [IP] foot problems

I had major problems with a cluster of plantar's warts a few years ago;
ended up having 20+ liquid nitrogen treatments and about the same with a
laser.  I had also had acid paste applied and had the cut out under
local anesthetic.  Nothing worked.  Finally I tried Dr. Scholl's
plantar's wart remover.  It says not to be used by diabetics but my Dr.
okayed it.  Miraculously they were gone in a couple of weeks and I'm
wart free to date.