Re: [IP] Was Wondering Moods... Extra

Medication for depression is used by many people. Sometimes it isn't for long
term use -sometimes it is. The important thing is that there is help.
If you are having depression after having your baby I hope you will go to your
doctor and get help for it. The medications used for depression usually do not
raise blood sugars..in fact blood sugars go down because the depression which
can place a stress on the body will be treated.
Diabetes is a chronic health problem and chronic illnesses can help create
depression and yes there are many people using anti-depressants and yes they
help.  Maybe if your doc prescribed one for you -you can get better. It
hurt to try.