Re: [IP] Re: Diab T-shirts

In a message dated 1/26/99 1:08:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So I have to remind StillLow, AKA Jan, that the brand name HASTA be
 SweetPea Wear, and the obvious LOCATION for the brand is Camp Lobegon >>

OK, I'll confess that I once did a t-shirt (er, had one designed) for the not-
so-fictitious Camp Lobegon, "Where the lancets are sharp, the carbs are
counted, and all the BGs are in normal ranges" and it was, indeed, "SweetPea
Wear." (SweetPea? Get it? wink-wink) In insulin-cap orange on gray. But I
still like Pumphrey, MD, as the incorporation location.

I say the way to go might be to ... have a particular site where IP-ers can
submit designs and slogans and we can vote on a group t-shirt. I'd rather like
to have a pumpers tee. Michael?