[IP] Big Pump t-shirts

     On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 Sam Skopp <email @ redacted> wrote:
     > "Pumper on Board",
     > "I Pump and I Vote...",
     > "I live to Pump and vice versa"
     > "To Pump or not to Pump, isn't even a question".
     >  They have Big Dogs t-shirts... why can't we have Big Pumps t-shirts?
     Back in the ancient days when I started a bunch of the crew I began
     with made up t-shirts with the phrase 'Guinee Pig #' and whatever our
     pump serial number was (we was in the pre-1000 days then).  These did
     NOT go over well with our Dr who made a lot of noises indicating he
     was not at all ammused.
     I was the baby of that group at a 20 whereas almost everyone else was
     40+ at the time and so did a few of these 'fun' things to keep us all
     laughing (when the AutoSyringe unit itself didn't).
     Once I took  one of my little sisters muppets, attached a battery pack
     with tubing and taped tubing under muppets shirt.  I made a t-shirt
     matching my own which I put onto the doll, telling everyone at the
     meeting that my mommy told it would help me to get used to the pump if
     I had a 'freind' with one.
     the good old days.....when the net was a government plot to increase
     academic data sharing.