[IP] Ultralenta and Humalog

Brian, I am currently taking Humalog and Ultralente at breakfast and dinner, just Humalog at lunch and N at bedtime (thanks to the lovely dawn phenomenon)  The biggest thing to remember with Ultralente is to try to take it as close to 12 hour intervals as possible.  I am very strict about trying to stick to this and I haven't had any real problems.  My A1Cs have averaged at 5.9-6.3

Tammy Burns aka Tammy Villanueva
age 27, Type 1 since 5/94
four shots per day
hopefully soon to be pumper