RE: Diab T-shirts, was....Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoi

Michael,

Coming home in the car yesterday I thought of something cute I though would
be neat on a shirt, but I don't know if we could use it because it is a
take-off on the old Dr. Pepper jingle. Anyway, here goes:

I'm a pumper
He's a pumper
She's a pumper
Wouldn't you like to be a pumper too?

Yeah, be a Pumper
C'mon be a Pumper!

This is of course sung to the tune of that old Dr. Pepper jingle.

I hope this wasn't too silly.

Judy Goetsch (email @ redacted)I use my husband's e-mail address.