[IP] Re: Ginny K

     Dear Ginny,
        Hang in there, hon! Do you have a pump nurse, trainer, or doctor
     you can reach at any time? It sounds like any one of three things
     may be happening:
        1. you need different basal rates
        2. you need an adjusted carb-counting ratio
        3. you need an adjusted insulin-sensitivity factor
     I'd call your health care person, or whomever is following you on
     the pump and ask to talk about if one of these things could be
     affecting your sugars. I have been on my pump for three months and
     I STILL have so much to learn. Don't let those highs get you down.
     Someone else on this list said that nothing else is right until
     your basals are - whomever that was, how right you are! - so I'd
     get some medical help adjusting those right away.
     Feel free to email me if you need support!
     email @ redacted
     Take good care, Ginny.
     Siana, age 24
     Type 1 for 16 yrs