Re: Diab T-shirts, was....Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoi

Ok, I confess..... In a previous life, my wife and I owned a garment
company for about 10 years. We did lots of things, printed T-shirts
among them. We still have access to the resources for production
including bulk T's, screen production, printing, etc.... If this
turns out to be something other than just a few shirts, I can handle
it if we can all agree on a graphic design. I think we should post
a number of candidate designs on the web and see what the list
membership says. If the designer (whomever that ends up being) would
care to donate the design to Insulin Pumpers, any proceeds above cost
will also help support operations of IP (which is a non-profit org