Re: [IP] Still High

We already changed the cartridge, the insulin, the area , and increased basal
My hubby was wondering if the MiniMed delivered the insulin at a slower
rate. I
know when I use the D pump the boluseses get in quite fast..
But mimimed seems to take forever.
I think this MiniMed may go back and I will get an upgrade to the new
Disetronic pump..this is tooo frustrating..I just do not understand.
Thank you for your ideas..I appreciate them!