Re: [IP] Still High

I recently went through a similar situation.  What I did thanks to the wonderful
people on this list:

1.  Get a new fresh bottle of insulin
2.  New Cartridge
3.  New Tubing
4.  New everything in other words.

I then moved my site from my stomach to my chest area.  So if you're using your
stomach you may want to move to your arm, upper stomach, etc..  If this doesn't
work maybe you should go back to the old pump and see what happens.  They're could
be something wrong with the pump...  Also you may just want to give an injection
and see if this brings you down.

Are your rates still the same?

Let us know.