[IP] Still High

2 1/2 days on MiniMed pump. Blood sugars have not been under 250 since. I
changed the set up once and went to bent needle. Yesterday my BGs were 258
I got up- THis AM they were 253. The highest they go is 300. I don't know what
is wrong..My eating hasn't changed.  The only thing I can think of is this
falre I am in of MS and RA but even ith the 'D'" pump I could get my BGs under
200. I will open another bottle of insulin to see if that is what it is..I am
very discouraged. I don't understand.
Should I put my old pump back into use? Or put my new insulin in the
MiniMed? I
have noticed that when I bolus is takes longer for the new pump to get the
insulin in..
I don't know what do to. I have been testing every 4 hours and bolusing on a
sliding scale and it doesn't work! I am stumped. I have even used another BG
meter to make sure it isn't the meter,
I am very tired..