Re: Diab T-shirts, was....Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoi

FIS wrote:
> >OK, let's get a design going and I'll print the transfers.... <G>
> >
> >Ted Quick
> >email @ redacted
> My step dad can do some Screen printing if anyone wants some shirts or hats..

OK, but I can use an inkjet to print a transfer that can be ironed on easily,
and use up to 16.7 million colors, including people's pictures if they wish.
It's somewhat better than a single color printed per screen, and no minimum

I've also got some skill at graphics design, and my son can fill in what I don't

Ted Quick